V-inspire Art, 24×36 Inch Modern Abstract Wall Art Cat Hand Painted Oil Paintings Acrylic Canvas Art Colored Animal Living Room Bedroom Decoration

Amazon.com Price: $79.99 (as of 12/03/2024 06:55 PST- Details) & FREE Shipping. Details

Oil Paintings Size: 24×36 Inch(60×90 cm). Please pay attention to the size when purchasing.
High quality Palette knife paintings. 100% Hand-painted oil paintings on canvas painted by our professional artist with years of oil painting experience.
The canvas is stretched onto the wooden frame and fixed. The hook has been installed for hanging outside the box.

Price History

About Quality:
—All oil paintings are carefully checked by professional QC before shipping .
—Entire the paintings process are fully tracking to ensure everything in perfect .
Commodity Packaging:
—We have our own frame factory, all the frame are took in pretty serious quality check.
—All paintings are carefully packed by standard package to avoid damage during shipping way, and well protect the paintings.
Promises: Best customer service
Your oil painting is protected on the corners with cardboard, shrink film wrapped, and packed in a carton box to ensure its safety during shipping.
Package Included
Oil Paintings x 1
Note:
1.Each piece canvas painting is slight different in color tone due to being handpainted. Due to lighting effects and monitor’s brightness/contrast settings etc, the color tone of the website’s photo and the actual item could be slightly different.
2.Please allow 1-2cm differ due to manual measurement. (1cm=0.39inch)

Oil Paintings Size: 24×36 Inch(60×90 cm). Please pay attention to the size when purchasing.
High quality Palette knife paintings. 100% Hand-painted oil paintings on canvas painted by our professional artist with years of oil painting experience.
The canvas is stretched onto the wooden frame and fixed. The hook has been installed for hanging outside the box.
Perfect wall decoration for family living room, kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, dining room or hotel restaurant bar. Box packaging is the best gift for friends, colleagues or partners on Valentine’s day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and new year.
The charm of hand painting lies in the subtle randomness of each painting. When you see the advertisement of this painting, you only know 90% of it, and the remaining 10% is unique to you.

Product Dimensions

Item Weight

Country Origin

Date First Available

Brand

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “V-inspire Art, 24×36 Inch Modern Abstract Wall Art Cat Hand Painted Oil Paintings Acrylic Canvas Art Colored Animal Living Room Bedroom Decoration”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *